Please note the circuit is booked regularly for races and training, if you wish to know of upcoming events and races on the circuit click HERE or contact us on 020 8500 9359.
Full details of prices and hire costs can be found at the PRICE PAGE and details of our Child admission policy can be found HERE.
Road Circuit, Mountain Bike Trails & BMX Track
- The road circuit which has been designed and built specifically for bike racing, training and casual use away from the problems of traffic on public roads.
- Seven different combinations of circuit with the longest being 2.0 kilometers in length and can be raced in either direction. Track layouts and designs can be found here. Availability can be checked here.
- A purpose built mountain bike track which can sustain all weather conditions all year round and is suitable for racing and for recreational use. The mountain bike track will total around 3.25 kilometres long and has a large descent section as well as berms, jumps and a 'pump track' suitable for BMXs.
- Customers can also pay a separate charge to use our BMX track. The track is a 4 man training track with a start gate and ramp. The first 2 straights are 4 man which narrows to a 2 man pump section on the 4th straight.
- Tracks can be hired in part by clubs, schools and associations for training sessions and racing. Check availability here.
The tracks are suitable and available for hire for other sports such as rollerblading, slalom skateboarding and duathlons.
- Redbridge Cycling Centre has a comprehensive stock of road, mountain and BMX bikes for hire. When hiring a bike, a helmet is included in the price as well as the use of the circuit.
Take an interactive trip around the circuit